We are proud to maintain an experienced, knowledgeable staff and always welcome applications from qualified individuals wishing to join our team. We offer an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance and an Employee Stock Ownership Program. Please apply in person with a completed employment application at either of our locations. An included resume is preferable.
Crown Enterprises, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Employment applications are available at either of our locations or can be printed from the link below.
Current Job Openings:
Accounts Payable Admin – Kalispell, FT
Primary duties for this entry-level position will include matching invoices and providing dating for future payables in addition to filing. The Accounts Payable Admin will also have the opportunity to assist the accounts payable clerks processing credits, reviewing vendor statements and processing payables through entire pay cycle.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, above average problem solving skills and will have an eye for detail. This candidate will also have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and under pressure of deadlines. Prior office experience is a plus. Schedule is M-F, full-time (38-40 hours/week.)
Fishing, Camping and Hunting Sales FT Whitefish
Sportsman & Ski Haus in Whitefish is seeking a part or full-time Fishing, Camping and Hunting Sales Professional to join our team. Strong background in sporting goods, effective communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required. Must be dependable and like working in a great environment. Full-time 5 days a week with, night, holiday and weekend availability.
FT Ski and Bike Shop Tech, Kalispell
The most fun you can have and still call it work! Opportunities exist to work in Kalispell’s number one ski tuning and rental shop. Sportsman & Ski Haus is looking for a full time year round ski and bike rental shop technicians to work in our Kalispell shop. Previous tech experience is preferred, but not required. Effective communication, willingness to work as team and excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Must be dependable and like working in a great environment. Must have availability for evenings, weekends and some holidays.
Clothing Sales, FT Kalispell
Sportsman & Ski Haus is seeking a full-time, commissioned, clothing salesperson to join our Kalispell team. Position in lifestyle and kids is currently available.
Effective communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required. Outdoor enthusiasts with experience in clothing sales are strongly preferred. Must be dependable and like working in a great environment with unique benefits. Full-time, must be willing to work some evenings, weekends and holidays.
Retail Receiving Manager, Full Time, Kalispell
The Retail Receiving Manager ensures the smooth and efficient operations of the receiving department and related outbound shipping. They are responsible for coordinating the activities of employees engaged in product handling, shipping, transfers, warehouse storage and transportation. They work closely with the buying team, accounts payable and store managers to ensure timely and accurate receipt of goods to meet customer needs while maintaining inventory control, through the highest standards of accuracy and completion of required recordkeeping.
- Oversee a receiving team responsible for verifying the accuracy of shipments by sorting, counting and comparing description and style numbers with information on packing slip and purchase orders: record and report any discrepancies or damage
- Determining work procedures, preparing work schedules and expediting workflow
- Determining priorities, work assignments and shipping methods required to meet transfer and receiving schedules
- Ensuring that all employees are in compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations and other company-related policies and procedures
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Maintains awareness for unsafe conditions in work area and reports any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately
- Establish and execute training, developing and performance-monitoring activities
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for maintaining and organized and clean work area
- 1 + year of prior management experience and / or prior receiving or related experience highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to lead a team through positive reinforcement of expected standards
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail and willingness to focus on prevention of issues as well as resolution
- Strong computer skills and comfort with changing technology to meet the needs of the company
- Ability to work individually and as a team and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with delivery drivers, vendors, and all levels of the company
- Willingness to follow and enforce established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, carrying and tool safety.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures and work closely with Asset Protection Manager to prevent shrink
- The ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- A keen awareness of the whole team working for our customer and a general willingness to do what is needed to get the job done.
How to apply:
Download the application above or pick one up from customer service at 145 Hutton Ranch Road in Kalispell or at our Whitefish store in the Mountain Mall. Applications may also be submitted via email to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.