USCCA PREMIUM CONCEALED CARRY and HOME DEFENSE CLASS
WHY TAKE A CONCEALED CARRY CLASS?
"Montana Law may not REQUIRE education and training to carry concealed, but education and training are NEEDED to avoid the physical, moral, social, legal, and financial jeopardy you may find yourself in should you use deadly force against another."
• If you wish to obtain a Utah permit, you must have a Montana permit
• You will need a permit if you carry in most other states
USCCA instructor Will Parker* is one of the top six USCCA instructors in the United States. Get complete details and sign up at the Sportsman & Ski Haus customer service counter in Kalispell.
*USCCA Certified Senior Training Counselor & Instructor
Force Science Analyst and MAG Deadly Force Instructor
I.C.E., Rangemaster, NRA & Utah Certified Instructor
Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program Graduate
REEA Gold Standard Instructor
John Maxwell Speaker, Trainer, and Coach
The Sportsman & Ski Haus USCCA Concealed Carry Classes are held at instructor Will Parker's shop near Kila. Our instructor is what sets our class apart from the rest. If you’re considering gaining knowledge for concealed carry, THIS is the one you want!
Absolutely the most comprehensive concealed carry class in NW Montana – Period.
Our instructor is endorsed by some of the top defensive instructors in the U.S. – Rob Pincus, Andrew Branca, and Michael Seeklander.
If you’re considering concealed carry, THIS is the class you want! Classes are taught by Certified USCCA Instructor and Senior Training Counselor, Will Parker, owner of Freddie Merc’s Gun Wercs, who served with the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps for over 25 years. With thousands of hours of training in this art, self-defense law, and a quarter century as a professional educator, Will is dedicated to responsible and ethical instruction. Additionally, Will has been actively involved in practical handgun competition since 2007. You will also gain an understanding of the use of force laws, use of deadly force, and how to avoid it if possible. Most students state they received their money’s worth after Lesson 1 of 7. We're so confident of your satisfaction we offer a money-back guarantee.
What's in it for YOU:
- Equip you with the knowledge to deal properly and legally with potential and deadly force situations.
- A curriculum from a National Training Organization.
- A professional educator who will also be your material witness during a trial.
- A class that will be accepted by a Judge to approve an Expert Witness to testify on your behalf.
- And MUCH more!
Do you know what you are legally required to do? Do you know how to avoid the situation entirely? Do you know how to prepare for these events?
This premium concealed carry class far exceeds the Utah Concealed Weapon Permit training requirements, and is taught by Will Parker, Professional, Licensed and Insured Concealed Carry and Defensive Shooting Instructor.
• Classes are held approximately one Saturday each month and take place at Will Parker's shop near Kila
• Small class size.
• $160 for the class (additional $25 for a Utah Supplement).
• Students receive $10 Sportsman Bucks card upon completion of the course.
• Register at customer service in our Kalispell store (in person or call 755-6484 x 107 or 108).
• Students attending All-Day classes will be responsible for bringing a lunch. Coffee and water provided.
• Nine (9) total hours of information rich classroom time.
• You have the opportunity to attend a private one-hour one-one training session for half-price. Firearms and all related gear are available if you don’t have them.
The USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense textbook is available to purchase for $25.00 (available at Sportsman’s Customer Service Desk). Reading prior to class is highly recommended.
If you’ve been considering concealed carry, there is no better time to act than now and no more comprehensive course or instructor with the knowledge, skills, and abilities.
HERE’S A PARTIAL LIST OF TRAINING RECEIVED BY INSTRUCTOR WILL PARKER:
• Graduate of Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program
• AA Degree Instructional Technology
• REEA Gold Standard Instructor
• USCCA Senior Training Counselor
• USCCA Training Counselor
• USCCA Instructor
• Law of Self-Defense Instructor
• USCCA Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Level 1 & 2 Instructor
• I.C.E. Defensive Firearms Coach
• Top Graduate Rangemaster Instructor Development/Certification Course
• Graduate USMC Weapons and Tactics Instructor
• Graduate USN Strike Fighter Tactical Instructor
• I.C.E. Defensive Firearms Coach
• Graduate of MAG-40
• Graduate of Establishing A Dominance Paradigm
• Graduate Active Shooter Interdiction Course
• FAS Handgun Master
• Distinguished Graduate Front Sight Four-Day Defensive Handgun
• Graduate Shooting-Performance Two-Day Defensive Handgun
• Graduate Shooting Performance One-Day Defensive Rifle
• Law of Self-Defense Level 1 & 2 Seminars
• Utah Firearms Instructor
• Graduate GLOCK Instructor Workshop
• NRA Certified Range Safety Officer (RSO)
“I am a life-long student and continue my training on a regular basis. I spend hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars per year receiving instruction and training from others, so I can offer you the best training in our area for the least amount of money and effort on your part. I ask that you give me the chance to teach you, and those you know. Protect what you Love.”
-Will Parker, USCCA Certified Senior Training Counselor
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.” - ”Red” Adair