We are proud to maintain an experienced, knowledgeable staff and always welcome applications from qualified individuals wishing to join our team. We offer an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance and an Employee Stock Ownership Program. Please apply in person with a completed employment application at either of our locations. An included resume is preferable. Crown Enterprises, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
How to apply:
Download the application or pick one up from customer service at 145 Hutton Ranch Road in Kalispell or at our Whitefish store in the Mountain Mall. Applications may also be submitted via email to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.
Lead Firearms Sales Associate (Kalispell) FT
The Lead Firearms Sales Associate directly supports the Store management in all the department’s day-to-day activities. Their role is to optimize department sales and profitability through employee training and development. They are highly knowledgeable in action sports products and a resource for customers and employees. The Lead Firearms Sales Associate will model the company’s customer service and selling procedures and place customer satisfaction, sales floor readiness and employee development as the cornerstones for their department’s success.
- Provides and ensures exceptional customer service, sales achievement, product knowledge and sales floor readiness for the department.
- Assist in training of new and existing employees. May assist in scheduling, organizing and directing assignments within the department to support store management.
- Ensure completion and reconciliation of monthly firearms inventory and report all variances.
- Ensure compliance of all ATF regulations.
- Maintain, encourage and possess “ownership mentality” of their department.
- Promote a positive customer focused environment and resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions processing transactions to support customer needs.
- Ensure sales floor department and corresponding back stock areas are maintained to company standards -including processing of markdowns, transfers, sales floor product preparation and stocking as needing.
- Model company standards for customer service and selling standards for department employees and provided per to per coaching to support those standards -follow up on a regular basis.
- Work in support of store management to ensure execution and communication in support of advertising.
- Assist in coordination of multiple sporting goods events and provide direct support for their execution.
- Maintain employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures and report any concerns.
- Assist store management in maintaining adequate departmental supplies.
- 2-5 years related sales experience in sporting goods or related industry experience.
- Enjoy connecting with people and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of retail math principals and ability to utilize necessary technology.
- Ability to support store management in a fast-paced environment, while handling multiple priorities and championing the roll out of new procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of department products and services, and use this knowledge to inspire sales staff and customers to make purchases with minimal returns.
- Ability to motivate and train peers to meet or exceed sales and customer service standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, vendors and all co-workers.
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and the willingness to get the job at hand done to meet company needs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including morning, evening and weekend availability.
- This position does not have a remote worker option.
- Adherence to all company policies and loss prevention control and compliance procedures.
Receiving Team Member, Full-Time (Kalispell)
Full Time opportunity to join our receiving team at Sportsman & Ski Haus in Kalispell. Must be at least 21 with a clean driving record and ability to lift at least 50 lbs. As a Retail Receiving Clerk, you will assist in receiving, storing and delivering inventory and supplies, maintaining inventory control, and doing the required recordkeeping.
- Verify accuracy of shipments by sorting, counting and comparing description and style numbers with information on packing slip and purchase orders: record and report any discrepancies or damage.
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment.
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Maintains awareness for unsafe conditions in work area and reports any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
- Load and unload delivery truck by hand or by use of hand truck.
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas.
- Ability to work individually and as a team and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures.
- Willingness to follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, carrying.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with delivery drivers, peers and management.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and the willingness to get the job at hand done.
- Ability to operate a light truck.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- Must be dependable and like working for a great, local, employee-owned company. Schedule is Monday-Friday approximately 8-4, 40 hours/weekly.