We are proud to maintain an experienced, knowledgeable staff and always welcome applications from qualified individuals wishing to join our team. We offer an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance and an Employee Stock Ownership Program. Please apply in person with a completed employment application at either of our locations. An included resume is preferable.
How to apply:
Download the application or pick one up from customer service at 145 Hutton Ranch Road in Kalispell or at our Whitefish store in the Mountain Mall. Applications may also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries please.
Crown Enterprises, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Current Job Openings
Entry-Level Accounts Payable Admin PT (Kalispell)
Excellent entry-level position with the valley's leading Sporting Goods retailer - Sportsman &Ski Haus. Primary duties for this entry-level position will include matching invoices and providing dating for future payables in addition to filing. The Accounts Payable Admin may also have the opportunity to assist the accounts payable clerks processing credits, reviewing vendor statements and processing payables through entire pay cycle.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, above average problem solving skills and will have an eye for detail. This candidate will also have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and under pressure of deadlines. Prior office experience is a plus. Schedule will Tuesday-Friday and an approximate 9-2 workday.
Strong organizational and problem solving skills
The ability to work both independently and as a team to meet deadlines
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Willingness and ability to learn and be challenged
Ability to focus in group setting and remain detail oriented
Bike and Ski Shop Technicians and Rental Clerks Full Time/Part-Time (Kalispell)
The most fun you can have and still call it work! Opportunities exist to work in Kalispell's best bike repair and ski tuning and rental shops. Sportsman & Ski Haus is looking for part and full time bike / ski rental shop technicians to work in our Kalispell shop. Previous tech experience is greatly preferred, but will consider someone with knowledge and ability to learn . Effective communication, willingness to work as team and excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Must be dependable and like working in a great environment. Must have availability for evenings, weekends and some holidays.
Clothing Sales Part-Time and Full-Time (Kalispell)
Exciting opportunity with an employee-owned, local business. Sportsman & Ski Haus is seeking clothing salesperson to join our Kalispell team.
Effective communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required. Outdoor enthusiasts with experience in clothing sales are strongly preferred. Must be dependable and like working in a great environment with unique benefits. Part-time, must be willing to work some evenings, weekends and holidays.
Summer Sports/Ski Haus Sales Part-Time /Full-Time Kalispell
Dream job for the outdoor sports enthusiast!! Would you like to work in the valley's premier destination for the latest gear and clothing in the Flathead Valley? Sportsman & Ski Haus in Kalispell is seeking part-time and full-time action sports clothing and equipment salespeople to join our team. Ability to demonstrate action sports equipment knowledge coupled with strong sales ability is required. Prior hard goods sales experience and involvement in biking, water sports and winter sports are preferred. Must be dependable and like working in a great environment. Part-time 2-3 days a week. Full-time (5days, 38-40 hrs/week), must be willing to work some evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please post when you have an opportunity – due to the size it probably needs to be the last listing so the store positions are visible:
Marketing Specialist- Digital Media – (Full Time )
The Marketing Specialist- Digital Media will work across all markets with the marketing team to drive, implement and administer the company’s digital media marketing and advertising. They will employ digital marketing techniques to ultimately promote the company and grow customer base while maintaining the personality and values of Crown Enterprises. Under the direction of the Marketing Director, this position will execute on all aspects of digital marketing and will provide support to the overall marketing team as needed. This position is full-time and requires a flexible schedule including some nights, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business and maintain relevancy in the fast pace of digital media.
Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO and generation of inbound traffic
- Email Marketing Campaign
- Reputation Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Web Analytics
The Marketing Specialist- Digital Media is a highly motivated, creative individual with proven experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis through various social media platforms by communicating the company’s brand message in a positive, authentic way what will attract fans and turn those fans into customers.
The Marketing Specialist- Digital Media is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related web assets.
Content management duties include:
· Work in concert with the company’s Marketing Team to create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content.
· Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (i.e.: recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
· Create a regular publishing schedule.
· Leverage the right tools to manage content.
· Following a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
· Promote content through social advertising.
1. Participate in the development and implementation of a social media marketing plan to include:
· Brand Awareness and Company Identity
·Target Customer Identification
2. Assisting in general Website Maintenance
3. Online Reputation Management (measured through review ratings)
4. Visual Design and Web Design Strategy
5. Content Strategy – creation and delivery of cohesive message
6. Promotion & Engagement Strategy
7. Conversion Strategy – turning the viewer into a buyer
8. Provide accurate reporting on key metrics including conversion rate through sales results
· In coordination with marketing team, design, create and manage promotions and digital ad campaigns in accordance with company guidelines.
· Oversee digital media marketing campaigns.
· Develop and source relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
· Work with marketing team to create, curate and coordinate company website content.
· Work with marketing team to create, curate, and manage all internet-published content (images, video and written).
· Monitor, listen and coordinate response to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads to increase and retain followers.
· Conduct online advocacy.
· Work collaboratively with buyers to support marketing initiatives.
· Work across market with all Store Managers to develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
· Work with marketing team to design and develop online presence (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) for a consistent presence across all platforms.
· Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and coordinate response to each review.
· Advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
· Develop a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
· Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
· Identify threats in user-generated content surrounding the company and its related interests. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
· Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
· Marketing degree with multi-year direct experience is strongly preferred, a combination of education and relevant work experience may be considered.
· Possesses strong knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
· Proficient in content marketing theory and application and reporting.
· Solid knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
· Willingness to adapt schedule to meet the changing needs of the business and provide relevant, timely digital media.
· Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in digital media.
· Proficient in content marketing theory and application and reporting.
· Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
· Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are sound through reporting analysis.
· Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
· Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
· Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
· Practices superior time management.
· Is a confident team player willing to take the lead when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
· Displays good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
· Possesses good, functional knowledge and personal experience with WordPress, Photoshop, etc.
· Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
· Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.