We are proud to maintain an experienced, knowledgeable staff and always welcome applications from qualified individuals wishing to join our team. We offer an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance and an Employee Stock Ownership Program. Please apply in person with a completed employment application at either of our locations. An included resume is preferable.
How to apply:
Download the application or pick one up from customer service at 145 Hutton Ranch Road in Kalispell or at our Whitefish store in the Mountain Mall. Applications may also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries please.
Crown Enterprises, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Current Job Openings
Retail Clothing Buyer, Full Time (Kalispell)
The Retail Clothing Buyer is responsible for the selection and procurement of merchandise for the Crown Enterprises, Inc. family of stores to support overall company sales, volume, gross margin, and sell-thru objectives.
- Plans inventory based on financial objectives and guidelines
- Establish retail pricing in conjunction with vendor guidelines to meet financial goals
- Oversees merchandise assortments to achieve maximum gross profit dollars and customer satisfaction
- Communicate all strategic merchandise goals to the company president
- Development and execution of clear advertising concepts
- Maintains awareness of current and upcoming product trends and selects overall product assortment to reflect proper balance
- **May supervise, hire, train, review and oversee the daily activities of a buyer's assistant **
- Bachelor's degree in retail merchandising, retail management or business (or comparable work experience)
- Minimum 2 years of buying office experience
- Minimum of 2 years of inventory management and negotiating with vendors
- High proficiency in Excel and Word
- Strong business analytical skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of merchandising and operating systems
- Aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team