Winter Liability Release
Acknowledgement of Personal Information & Equipment Instructions
I have accurately represented the above listed information and it is true and correct. I will not use any of the equipment to be provided to me during this transaction until I have received instruction on its use and I fully understand its use and function. I agree to verify that the visual indicator settings to be recorded on this form for downhill ski equipment agree with the number appearing in the visual indicator windows of the equipment to be listed on this form.
Equipment Rental & Liability Release Agreement
I accept for use AS IS the equipment listed on this form, and accept full financial responsibility for the care of the equipment while it is in my possession. I will be responsible for the replacement at full value of any equipment rented under this form, but not returned to the shop. I agree to return all rental equipment by the agreed date. I understand that the binding system cannot guarantee the user’s safety. In downhill skiing, the binding system will not release at all times or under all circumstances where release may prevent injury or death, nor is it possible to predict every situation in which it will release. In snowboarding, cross country skiing and SnowBlade use, the binding system will not ordinarily release during use; these bindings are not designed to release as a result of forces generated during ordinary operation.
I understand that the sports of skiing, snowboarding, SnowBlade and other recreational activities involve inherent and other risks of INJURY and DEATH. I voluntarily agree to expressly assume all risks of injury or death that may result from Skiing/snowboarding/SnowBlade use, or which relate in any way to the use of the equipment.
I AGREE TO RELEASE the ski/snowboard shop, its employees, owner, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, and the manufacturers and distributors of this equipment (collectively “PROVIDERS”), from all liability for injury, death, property loss and damage which results from the equipment user’s participation in the sport of skiing/snowboarding/SnowBlade use, or is in any way related to the use of this equipment, including all liability which results from the NEGLIGENCE of PROVIDERS, or any other person or cause.
I further agree to defend and indemnify PROVIDERS for any loss or damage, including any that results from claims or lawsuits for personal injury, death and property loss and damage related in any way to the use of this equipment.
This agreement is governed by the applicable law of this state or province. If any provision of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall be given full force and effect.
Summer Rental and Release Agreement
1) I accept for use as is the equipment listed on this form and accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment while it is in my possession.
2) I will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value of any equipment rented under this form, but not returned to the shop. I agree to return all rental equipment by the agreed date.
3) I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Crown Enterprises Inc. dba the Sportsman & Ski Haus and its owner, agents and employees for any loss or damage, including any that results from claims for personal injury or property damage related to the use of this equipment, except for reasonable wear and tear.
4) I understand that there are inherent and other risks involved in the sport for which the equipment is to be used, that injuries are common and ordinary occurrence of the sport, and I freely assume those risks.
5) I hereby release Crown Enterprises and its owners, agents, and employees from any and all liability for damage and injury to myself or to any person or property resulting from use of this equipment, accepting myself the full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury which may result.
6) All instructions on the use of my rental equipment have been made clear to me, and I understand the function of my equipment.